If you are interested in agriculture, history, craftsmanship, or miniatures, you will find Henry Moore's displays to be an unforgettable experience.
Don't take our word for it. Listen to what some of our visitors have had to say after touring the museum:
- “Fascinated seeing the miniatures and knowing how much time and talent Mr. Moore must have put into each building.”
- "Great place... Wonderful for children.”
- “The displays have a wide variety of structures-beautiful detail.”
- “Worthwhile to see -- do not miss it.”
- “History is apart of all of us. It is all of our heritage and we should rekindle our knowledge every time we get a chance."
- “After much reading and seeing displayed photographs the miniature buildings give a visual understanding of ‘life’ in the Amanas and rural America."
- “The displays are excellent in detail and a visual aid of our historical rural lifestyle.”
- “Very interesting! It is a must see when visiting the Amana Colonies.”
- “Excellent example of historical life style. Very interesting to see history in miniature.”
- “A learning experience. Very historic.”